of Living at the Austin Music Co-op:
Affordable housing option with numerous utilities and amenities included.
• Opportunity to live with like-minded individuals in a shared common
• Convenient location near UT and downtown.
• Ample music networking opportunities.
• A network for local and regional music opportunities and musician
• Active participation in your living situation.
• Access to the Austin Music Coalition as a springboard for organizing
performances, benefits or activities.
More Features and Benefits:
• Unique sense of community.
attention to member comparability.
• Safe, secure, and friendly community.
• Vibrant and diverse central Austin location.
• Walking distance from Austin restaurants and stores.
• Only a quick bus ride to downtown and University of Texas.
• Bus line runs right in front of the Co-op.
• Control over the use of your rent money.
• Opportunities to network and make connections with your co-op neighbors
and touring musicians.
• A sense of pride in your living environment.
In keeping with
co-operative principles of open membership, we welcome members of all
backgrounds, beliefs, and ages (as long as you are over 18). Apply now
to become one of the 23 founding members!
a chance to meet with us? Come join us at our events and these
local events around Austin.
Monday - Friday
Saturday - Sunday
10AM - 10PM
Austin Music Co-op's Launch Party
all want to see improvements in the local music community, especially
those that will benefit musicians directly. Please take a few
minutes to participate in this short survey. Your feedback is
very important to us.